OOTB Localization of Worklist inaccurate
Out-of-the-box (OOT localization field value is inaccurate. It translate the literal value to Japanese which doesn't make sense in Japanese Language.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install Japanese language pack.
2. Change operator locale to "ja_JP".
3. Launch the case manager portal.
4. Create a case.
5. Go to audit field of the created case.
6. Observe that Japanese field is appearing as OOTB value.
It is an expected behaviour. Though, user want to customise it.
Override Field Value rule for required text which need to be updated.
For example “from now” English texts have field value as “今後” in Japanese as per Language pack.
User can override these values by searching pyformatter. <YourTextRequirement> rule and updating with custom values as per requirement.
Alternatively, user can update value for the pyFormatter value in “TextToTranslate.xml” in translation pack based on business requirement.
0% found this useful