Open URL in new window IE9 problem
A pxLink control configured to open a URL in a new window does not work when an operator right clicks on the link and selects Open in new window / tab.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set a link to action on click Open URl in new window.
2. Use Alternate domain and reference a URL.
3. Navigate to the section and right click. Select open in new window from the native IE menu. The link redirects to the original page.
This is the expected behavior of pxLink since the URL specified in the action configuration is not actioned via the href tag in the generated HTML (since links can be used to perform many and multiple actions).
This issue is resolved through the following local-changes:
- Configure the link to perform its action on both Click and Right Click. This stops the native browser right click menu from opening on the link.
- Configure a label as a simple weblink by entering the HTML code into the label text:
Published May 13, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.