Opening assignment from worklist throws an error
System throws error message when opening an assignment from a worklist for a CPM Interaction case.
Error: "The work object references a different assignment that the current one."
Steps to Reproduce
1. Private Check-out CAInteraction flow.
2. Remove all shapes except a single assignment, which is set to route case to workbasket upon initiation, and save the flow rule.
3. Create Interaction Case, and it is automatically routed to workbasket.
4. Open I- case from workbasket, and close the Interaction tab.
5. Try to open I case from Worklist.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
When user just reviews the Interaction and closes it using the close icon, the pyWorkPage and the newAssignPage will not be in synchronization at this stage. In CPMAssignCasesForCurrentOperator activity, the newassignpage changes are committed, but changes on pyWorkPage are rolled back.
Published May 21, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.