Out-of-the-box legacy rules are missing post update
Some out-of-box legacy rules such as EndUser62 skin are missing in the system post update to Pega 7.4. These rules are referred in the applications which results in error while running the application.
Rule Not Found error.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include EndUser62 skin to an application rule in Pega 7.1.6 environment
- Update the platform to Pega 7.4
- Launch the application after completing the update
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Navigate to ResourceKit > Utilities > PegaLegacyRules
- Re-install the rules by importing the ‘PegaLegacyRules’ Rule-Admin-Product (RAP) from the resource kit folder on the distribution media
Published August 24, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.