Outbound messages fail for OOTB templates in Smart Investigate
Outbound messages fail due to line break issue.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Click New, enter MsgCase as business and case type as generic message.
2. Provide an embedded message (it should not fail for any field code).
3. Click Create and Submit.
4. Click Process case step by step.
5. Navigate to other actions and click Create Correspondence.
6. Select role as 'Inquirer' and language as 'English' and click Submit.
7. Select 'SWIFT' as correspondence type.
8. Select Message type.
9. Select Correspondence and Embedded Message from drop-down.
10. Click Next and Next.
11. Click Preview to view the message/tickler messages/cc messages/while sending the message. The messages have line break problem and hence are rejected by the system.
Some fields in swift messages should have a max of 35 lines as per standard. Even though SI provides validation for those fields to be 35 lines, it fails at receiver end due to below reasons:
1. Field name should be pre-pended after StringWordWarp of the field content. However, it is pre-pending the field name to content and wrapping the content to length of 35 or 50.
2. Length to wrap must be 2 chars more than the standard length since you need to consider “\r\n”, which are appended at the end of each line.
0% found this useful