Pagination does not work when data source is a datapage
You configured a grid control to source the data from a Property. The property is a Data Page. It works fine when you display the first page of the results. When you try to view the contents of subsequent pages (i.e. pagination), it still shows the data on the first page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Drag and drop a grid control
- Set the data source to a property
- Configure a data page which gets populated with a list of data. The output should be of type Code-Pega-List
- Display the results in a grid
- Click on the second or subsequent page of the results
The root cause of this problem is a defect in customer application code. ReportDefinitions don't support pagination if sourced by a data page so if the grid is sourced from a data page then paging won't work.
If the grid is sourced from a data page, which in turn sourced from ReportDefinition then the ReportDefinition
pagination is not honored. Because of this limitation, Developer had to use ReportDefinition directly as a source for the grid, then it will work fine.
0% found this useful