Parameter page lost on Test Case after check out
When executing an Automated Unit Test Case after creating a Test Case for a Strategy rule, the Test case passes in the initial run and fails after the test case is checked out.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a test case after running a Strategy rule.
- Save the Test Case.
- Check in the Test Case.
- Execute the Test Case. The Test Case passes.
- Check out the Test Case.
- Execute the Test Case. The Test Case fails.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Perform a Private Edit of the 'Rule-Test-Unit-Case.pzCheckAndUpdateParameters' activity.
- Exit the activity at Step 1 if the type of the Rule Under Test (RUT) is Strategy with the below When condition.
.pyRuleUnderTest.pyDetails.pyRuleUnderTestType=="Rule-Decision-Strategy" then Exit Activity otherwise Continue Whens
- Pega Platform 8.3.2
- Pega Platform 8.4
Published July 17, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.