Parent case opens in the modal dialog instead of the portal
Parent case opens in the modal dialog or in the Designer Studio instead of the portal, on opening the case a second time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a parent case (p1) and configure the openAssignment action
- Configure child cases and configure each child case action set to open another child case
- For one of the child case, configure a dropdown with onChange event as finishAssignment action for one of the dropdown options (based on When rule)
- Return to the parent case and click the item
After finishAssignment action is performed, the parent thread is changed and the portal is not refreshed.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Navigate to the harness level > Dynamic Container settings
- Uncheck the option 'Render as single Page'
Published January 4, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.