PDF generation using EForm does not embed Signature
When trying to generate a PDF template from the Case using an eForm, the user interface (UI) has a signature capture control but there is no way of mapping it to the corresponding signature eForm field. All other fields are mapped from the UI to the PDF and get generated as expected, except the user's manual signature.
Steps to Reproduce1. Create an EForm Data Instances.
2. Upload an eForm PDF file.
3. Create a section that has fields along with Signature Capture control.
4. Attach the activity called from flow action post processing to generate the eForm PDF.
5. Run the Flow.
6. Enter data on the case screen.
7. Observe the PDF generated without the signature.
Signature capture was never tested for eForms. eForms generation currently cannot fetch instances of signature. It does not read the source of the signature canvas. This needs a significant number of changes in the code and will be added in a future release.
An enhancement request, FDBK-15218, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful