Portal Header is truncated on launching User portal
On launching the User portal, the screen header is truncated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure the screen layout of the harness as header left.
- Configure the layout format as header left.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Custom CSS styles were used to adjust the portal height in the Skin level. The height of the header left screen layout skin rule was fixed to 44px.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the Harness rule.
- Open the Cell properties of the screen layout. Determine the Skin rule that is applied to the screen layout.
- Open the Skin rule and the particular screen layout rule.
- Modify the height of the header as required.
- Override the styles.
0% found this useful