Privilege in report definition not working
A privilege was added to report definition. This privilege rule refers to an access When rule. This access When rule checks the logged in requestors' access group and work group to provide the appropriate access. When this privilege is associated with the report definition and run, the report definition is not executed even though the user has the privileges and an error is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition.
- Associate a privilege testpriv to it in the Data Access tab.
- Create or add a role in the access group.
- Create an ARO.
- Associate a privilege to it in Privileges tab and mention an access When rule under Level.
- Run the report definition.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules pzResolveSecurity. Evaluation of havePrivilege access on execution of the report is not done.
Published January 12, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.