Privilege in report definition not working
SummaryA privilege was added to report definition. This privilege rule refers to an access When rule. This access When rule checks the logged in requestors' access group and work group to provide the appropriate access. When this privilege is associated with the report definition and run, the report definition is not executed even though the user has the privileges and an error is displayed.
Error Messagescom.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeError: PRRuntimeError
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition.
- Associate a privilege testpriv to it in the Data Access tab.
- Create or add a role in the access group.
- Create an ARO.
- Associate a privilege to it in Privileges tab and mention an access When rule under Level.
- Run the report definition.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules pzResolveSecurity. Evaluation of havePrivilege access on execution of the report is not done.
Published January 5, 2017 - Updated January 12, 2017