Product file with a Database Rule is not imported
Unable to import a Product file that includes a Database Rule.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in using administrator credentials
2. Create a Database Rule with the below details:
- Use the name impdata for the Datebase Rule
- To connect, navigate to Preferences > Configurations
- Navigate to the Advance tab > List other databases > Add PegaDATA
3. Save the rule and test the connectivity
4. Logout and login using different user credentials
5. Create a Product rule using the Database Rule, impdata. Create the product file and download it
6. Delete the Database Rule, impdata
7. Logout and login again using administrator credentials
8. Import the downloaded product file
Test connection fails for the Data Access Directory Number (DADN) rule when Preferences was set to Use Configuration connection type. The import process must create a new DADN rule with a valid configuration.
Additionally, the connection fails, since the time stamp was appended to the database name when testing the connection and the name was different in the prconfig file.
0% found this useful