Progress bars not localized on Text Categorization Model
Progress bars are not localized on Text Categorization Model.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Prediction Studio.
- Click New.
- Select Text Categorization.
- Navigate to the last screen to create Text Categorization Model. The Progress bars for model creation are not localized.
For the pyName in Presentation tab, the read-only value is not set to the localized property value. If the read-only value is set to a localized property value, field values are not created for those values (for example, Initializing). The translation does not occur despite creating field values.
The pzProcessList section displays the table using pyWorkPage.pxResults as the source. Values on pyWorkPage.pxResults are populated through the pzGetModelProcessStatus activity using a Java step.
pyWorkPage.pxResults is classless and hence, field values created in any class are not considered.
Perform the following local-change:
- Perform a Page-Change-Class for pyWorkPage.pxResults(1) in the pzGetModelProcessStatus activity (Step 2 after Java) to include the @baseclass as the object class.
- Create a field value in @baseclass.
Published March 1, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.