Propensity score getting displayed as NAN
The Propensity Score was displayed as NAN. And, user requires to know how are the Lifetime value, Churn risk and Credit risk calculated?
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Marketing Profile from Pega Marketing > Reports.
- Search for a customer.
- See that Propensity score is Not a Number (NaN).
The Marketing Profile page is derived through the "MKTProfileMainStrategy" Strategy rule in PegaMKT-Data-Customer class. In the out-of-the-box Pega Marketing application, it is having only dummy structure and has not been implemented. It has to be extended based on the Customer class. Hence seeing NAN for Propensity values.
In order to display the Next Best Action and Top Offers along with Propensity Scores, developer must Save-As MKTProfileMainStrategy Strategy rule into the custom implementation ruleset and re-map the following:
- Re-map NextBestAction component to point to user's Next-Best-Action Strategy
- Re-map the NextBestOffer component to point to user's existing Next-Best-Offer Strategy, this is to display the Top offers and Propensity Scores
With regard to the query on how are the Lifetime value, Churn risk and Credit risk calculated. This is part of the Customer Dimensions that is, CLV_VALUE, Credit Risk, and ChurnScore.
If these Properties are already part of the customer data, then developer can simply map them in the customer class.
On the other hand, to calculate the values of these properties in a Pega Marketing Strategy, perform one of the following series of steps.
If one already has a CLV and Risk type Strategy:
- Open the MKTProfileMainStrategy strategy rule in PegaMKT-Data-Customer
- Save As this strategy into implementation ruleset
- Re-map the MKTProfileDecisionResults component to point to the existing CLV and Risk strategy
- Select the Public Component to output if there is more than one
If one do not have a CLV and Risk type Strategy:
- Open the MKTProfileDecisionResults strategy rule located in PegaMKT-Data-Customer.
- Save-As this strategy into the implementation ruleset.
- Implement the CLV and Risk logic as per business requirements.
Refer “Marketing Profile Customization Guidelines” section in Pega Marketing User Guide (page #358) for detailed customization instructions.
0% found this useful