Push silently fails in the context of JMS service
Push notifications are not sent when invoked from the JMS service context.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create JMS Service rules.
- In the Implementation activity, invoke the pySendPushNotification activity by providing hardcoded parameters as below:
— recipientType = "OPERATOR"
- Set the logger level Rule_Obj_Activity.pySendPushNotification._baseclass.Action = DEBUG.
- Run the JMS Service using Actions or Run.
- Specify the 'Use current requestor context'.
- Click the Execute button. In the logs, the Successful result is logged. Push notification is delivered.
- Specify the 'Initialize service requestor context'.
- Click the Execute button. In the logs, results are not logged. Push notification is not delivered.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
When the IsParamBlank is used, the parameter provided by the user is ignored. Additionally, when the application is used with an external service, errors are generated since the application is not always available.
0% found this useful