pxFeed section fails on Mashup mobile screen
The pxFeed section does not work on the Mashup mobile screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Mashup portal
- Create a pxFeed section
An issue in the custom application code or rules. Pulse is not supported on Mashup and Pega 8. Major changes are made to Pulse to display replies on the mobile device. The combination of Mashup and mobile causes the issue.
Perform the following local-change:
Override the below rules:
- pyPostDetails - To make this similar to one on Pega 7.4 by removing the extra sections for mobile or use Whens conditionally on mobile + Mashup
- pyPostReplyArea - To remove the top layout which is supposed to display reply in a complete overlay modal format
- pyDisplayReplies - To remove Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) from the layouts or remove the CSS from pypega_social.css
- pypega_social.css - Add the below script after overriding the rule:
- pyReplyMobile - Override the rule or update the pyPostDetails section similar to that of Pega 7.4
Published April 1, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.