pyAssignmentStatus blanked out when doing bulk transfer
The pyAssignmentStatus value is being blanked out when doing a bulk transfer. Local FlowAction "pyTransferAssignment" runs Activity "pyReassignAssignment" and step 15 tries to set the .pyAssignmentStatus value using “reAssignPage.pyReassignAssignmentStatus”, but this value is null.
Note: The "Transfer" option (Local FlowAction "pyTransferAssignment" is causing this issue. However, the older, deprecated "Transfer Assignment" option (Local FlowAction "Transfer" does NOT have this problem.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in and start Bulk Action Process. Click “Process” radio button
- Click an assignment checkbox in the list that appears
- In the “Select Action” dropdown, “Transfer assignment” and “Transfer” local FlowActions should appear
- Select "Transfer" (local Flow Action pyTransferAssignment)
- Route to another operator
- Check the clipboard and notice the pyAssignmentStatus value is now blank.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Published April 1, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.