pyWithdrawfromNav doesn't work properly
User has configured a pyWithdrawFromNav as local action over a button and followed by refresh current harness.
On click of button, everything looks fine but if when closed and open the workobject, it is getting reverted to a previous state with all the existing assignments.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a button.
- In the actions use pyWithdrawFromNav followed by Refresh current harness.
- Click on the button and close the Work object.
- Open the work object again to see that the assignments are still present.
PyWithdrawFromNav flowaction is supposed to be used as a local action on an assignment.
If it is used in such way, a commit is issued by Pega automatically and thus committing the changes with out any explicit commit in pyWithdrawFromNav flow action.
As it has been used on a button, user need to have an explicit commit for the changes to reflect properly.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Save as pyInvokeForceWithdraw activity into your application RuleSet.
- Expand step 3 and add an extra property set as below:
The above change should cause the activity to issue a commit explicitly thus solving the issue.
0% found this useful