pzModalButton actions are not executed
The system does not execute the pzModalButton actions.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application.
- Open any work object.
- Click the button to open the modal dialog.
- Enter the present or the past date.
- Submit the modal dialog.
Invoking the FinishAssignment from the modal dialog is not recommended. The FinishAssignment submits all the documents and refreshes the current tab.
To launch any flow, use the 'Flow In Modal Dialog' Launch action.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a Wrapper activity and add a Validation step on the first line. In the Validation step, add the below line of code:
If this is true, exit the activity.
- In Step 2 of the Wrapper activity create a FinishAssignment call.
- Configure a Refresh this Section on click of a button.
- Pass this Wrapper activity to the parameter.
- Check the 'Disable submit on refresh' option.
Published August 19, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.