Questions and question pages are missing from surveys
Post Pega 7.4 update, questions or question pages are missing from the surveys.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a multiple surveys in Pega 7.1.9.
- Update to Pega 7.4.
- Open Designer Studio > Case Management > Survey > Survey landing page.
- Click an existing survey from the list. The survey opens but is empty (questions or question pages are missing).
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
In the Pega 7.4, the PegaSurvey application is moved to the Pega 7 core product as a new Pega-Survey ruleset.
Before performing the update, ensure to back up the rules and work objects in the database. Performing the below update removes the old survey properties and the rule forms will not be valid anymore and vice-versa. Once updated, the user cannot return to use the PegaSurvey ruleset.
Note: During the update process, the custom overridden rules are updated. These rules must be manually updated before the update. To perform this, manually identify and modify these overridden rules. Use the ruleset validation tool in Application > Tools > Validation landing page to identify the rules which have outdated references. Modify these rules to refer to the new refactored rules (appended by px/py/pz).
- Remove the PegaSurvey ruleset from the application.
- Select the below survey classes in their respective rulesets or ruleset versions to run the Revalidate and Save utility: