Radio Buttons on Grid
Radio Buttons configured in a repeating grid are not posting all values to the clipboard correctly, when a row refresh condition is configured on change of the property mapped to the radio button.
Only the last clicked row has its value posted leading to multiple true values on the clipboard.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include Radio Button in Grid
- Configure the grid's refresh row condition to be on change of value mapped to the radio button.
- Select radio button in first row,then in second row, then in third row, on UI it displays just third row radio button as selected
- However on clipboard values for radiobutton of row 1,2 and 3 all show as true
Perform the following local-change:
- In grid property panel in "Operations" tab select "Run activity before grid update" and specify an activity.
Note: This activity must be present in row class and @baseclass.
2. In first step of activity iterate through list and set the radio buton property to false in all records. Use a when condition to check the gridAction parameter is REFRESHROWS, that is, the grid update that is required to act on is the row refresh invoked by the change to the radio button property.
This is a standard Pega parameter that is set automatically so one must add it to the parameters tab.
3. Set the current radio button property to true.
85% found this useful