Read only repeating grid becomes editable on click of sort
In a read only repeat grid, on click of sort the fields become editable and allows user to add new rows.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Sorting option is provided for the read only grid.
2) Edit Mode for the repeating grid is read/ write.
3) The edit options for the fields inside the grid is Read-Only with certain conditions.
4) The work object is opened in Review mode.
5) The grid is initially displayed in editable mode.
6) When the sort option for the grid is clicked, the fields inside the grid becomes editable in Review mode of the work object.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Apply HFix-26098 to resolve the issue.
0% found this useful