Read-only UI controls display as editable on section refresh
Read-only UI controls display as editable on section refresh.
Steps to Reproduce
- Update from Pega 7.2.2 to Pega 7.3.1
- Create a sample application on Pega 7.3.1
- Save pyCaseInformation section in the application ruleset
- Add Text Input control for a property
- Add Button with 'Refresh - Other section' action
- Open user portal of the sample application
- Create a new Task
- Navigate to the review screen and click the configured button
The read-only setting is not re-applied on refreshing the section.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Add the read-only content to an embedded section instead of adding it directly in the top level section.
Published March 29, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.