Refresh is not getting localized, with PCI 7.2
From Other Action > Refresh is not getting localized though in the Navigation rule, user has selected Field value for Refresh.
Even tooltip for Refresh is not Localized, though it has field value pyTooltip.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch Case Manager Portal
2. Initiate Special Investigative Unit (SIU) Investigation.
3. Click Reason for SIU Creation
4. Click Other Action. Could observe Refresh is not localized and also the tooltip.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Localization was not enabled for Navigation rule "pyWorkActionsReview" and "pyWorkActionsPerform" of class Work- in ruleset PegaInsureCsb:07-12-01.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Select the checkbox Localize labels, tooltips and descriptions in the Navigation rule "pyWorkActionsReview" and "pyWorkActionsPerform" of class Work- and RS:PegaInsureCsb:07-12-01.(available in the Editor Tab of the rule).
2. Make sure in xyz_ja ruleset, there is field value of Refresh (pyCaption field value in @baseclass) and also field value for tooltip, that is, pyTooltip.
0% found this useful