Refresh section in Tab header not working on change of property
Included section in tab header, and section has a property which displays count of records worklist and workbasket. Whenever an assignment is submitted for approval, count from my worklist is reduced.
This should be reflected in count of tab header. This behavior is not working though configured refresh when
No Error message
Steps to Reproduce
1) Include a tabbed section in harness.
2) In the first tab, give the section/tab title and include another section in the tab header. This section will have count property which needs to display the updated value.
3) Put the refresh when rule for the section in the tab header.
3) In this first tab parent section, include another tabbed section 1) for worklist and 2) for workbasket.
4) Complete assignment from worklist or workbasket so that count is updated.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
For the refresh to happen and value to be reflected the parent i.e. TabGroup has to be refreshed. In that case the tabs opened in Dynamic Container are getting closed.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
Suggested a local change
The above code has been put in innermost section(tab) that gets refreshed when active. This will refresh the section with updated count.
Without timeout the obsolete data was being picked up. Customer's ok with timeout.
0% found this useful