Repeat Grid with paging displays first page on dismissing modal
Developer has a repeating grid in section with paging enabled. On this repeating grid, Developer has a pxLink configured to open a menu bar. One of the options on this menu bar opens a local action in modal dialog. On dismissing the modal dialog Developer notices that the focus ALWAYS returns to the first page of the repeat grid.
NO error message displays, but Pagination not working as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
Unable to reproduce the issue reported by the custimer in house
1. Include a repeat grid in section and enable paging.
2. Drop pxLink in one of the columns of the repeat grid. Configure the pxLink to open a Navigation Menu
3. Open local action is a modal dialog on click of one of the menu options.
4. Move to page 2 and click on the menu item to open the modal dialog
5. Dismiss the modal dialog. Focus should remain on the row from which modal dialog was launched.
This issue was caused due to the customer's custom section that was included in his repeat grid. This custom section had an explicit call to reload section api, hence after the one called from SubmitModalFlowAction which would have maintained the page as expected, the second explicit call initiated by the customer caused the page index to be lost.
Remove the custom section containing the explicit call to reloadSection api.
0% found this useful