Repeating Grid section filter date zone is not same as list
A section has a Repeating Grid with Date property. A filter is set on the section date value. Grid List displays only 27th July but the Filter displays 26th July. Date filter set as custom 'yyyy/MM/dd'.
The IE locale is JST (GMT+9), PRPC version is 7.1.6 with Linux, Tomcat, Oracle repository.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set the operator timezone to JST (GMT+900).
2. Create Repeating grid with section from report definition which contains date.
3. Enable filter on date column in the repeating grid.
4. Open Repeating grid at 0 am- 13:00 JST to confirm listed date.
5. Click filter of date list, which displays one day before than the listed date.
Pega core code for filter part does not apply operator's profile timezone, it picks system setting date instead of operator profile.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.