Required symbol does not populate for columns in Table layout
A Required (*) symbol does not populate for columns marked as Required in a Table layout. However, validation is triggered.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Table layout with a page list as the source.
- Add columns to the layout and associate each column with a property marked as Required always.
- Launch the UI for this layout and click Add item. Verify the behavior. A Required mark (*) must populate at the column heading for the property (marked Required). However, validation is fired.
The Grid column header must be a label and configurations such as 'Required' do not apply to the column header. Since Pega 7.2.1, the 'Required' configuration option was made unavailable for column headers.
In the earlier versions of the Pega application, columns have the Required sign (*).
Perform the following local-change:
- Use the Delete button to remove the old column headers
- Recreate the column headers.
0% found this useful