Resolved Service Intents display in incorrect tab
From a report of "S-"type Resolved service intents, double-clicking to open the case may hijack the existing tab for the current open interaction. The display will be an amalgam of the Resolved case and the Open case in a single tab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as CASYSADMIN.
- Launch Demo Pop for Connor.
- Click Home Tab.
- Click My Reports…and locate “Timeliness by work type for resolved work” report.
- Click report link and a popup will appear with results.
- Click a Work Type, e.g., Close Account or Dispute Transaction. A drill down view will appear with S- and/or C- items.
- Click the Open Interaction Tab to give it focus (This step is essential).
- Click an S- or C- item and it will unexpectedly open in the same tab as the already open Interaction.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The above issue is a known limitation in 7.1.3 and is fixed in the next release.
The problem is that opening a new tab depends upon .pyID on a Declare page referencing the item to be opened. When opening from a Report, the pyID is not set and will have whatever value was previously used, in this case, the open Interaction.
This will be fixed in a future release.
Published February 13, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.