Results not displayed when filtering by workbasket
When using “Assigned to Workbasket’ as filter in bulk processing the results are not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Bulk Actions screen and select ‘Process’.
- A new screen will be displayed with filter options.
- Select ‘Case Type’ as “is Any” and in the next filter select “Assigned to Workbasket’ and in filter value provide a valid workbasket name in the filter value and click on the ‘Filter Cases’ button, all the cases assigned to that workbasket will be displayed.
- Now delete the workbasket name in the filter value column and hit the ‘Filter Cases’ button, no results are displayed.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save the Embed-FCondition.pzGetAssignedToBasketList activity as GetAssignedToBasketList in application rulest and comment out the step 4.
- Change the AutoComplete control ( in the layout 3) used in the "pyDisplayPropertyTypeInBulkProcessSpl" section to new pxAutoComplete control. Use the Same configuration as the deprecated AutoComplete control to populate the results, and refer the new activity "GetAssignedToBasketList" in the run activity.