Row does not expand in repeat grid
Data transform is used to set the pyExpanded flag for an expandable row in a repeat grid. The row does not expand at run time, unless the "Enable displaying details on multiple rows" option is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Grid Repeat Layout in a section.
- Configure the layout. In Operations tab > Row operations > Display of details > select 'Expandable rows' . Check the option to "Enable displaying details on multiple rows".
- Configure a custom Data Transform or an Activity on the Flow Action which is calling the particlaur section.
- Set the pyExpanded flag to true (setting this flag programmatically in activity or data transform rule)
- The row expands and sets this flag programmatically.
Without "Enable displaying details on multiple rows" being checked, system does not allow modifying row level properties from Activity or Data-Transform.
This is an expected behavior. To make sure, that the rows expands using pyExpanded check the correct page in the clipboard under pyWorkPage.