RTE control retains the source format when a text is copied.
When copying text from a document (which has a different font) and pasting to the Rich Text Editor (RTE), the source format is retained in the generated PDF instead of the default font.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the default font to Arial 24.
- Copy text from a Word document with font set to Calibri 11.
- Paste this content to the RTE field labeled 'Rationale. The pasted text is not set to the default font, Arial 24.
- In RTE, set this font for the pasted text.
- Generate the PDF. The font for '2.1 Rationale' in the PDF is different from the rest of the text in the document.
This behavior is as per the CK Editor.
Here's the explanation for the reported behavior:
The CK Editor is leveraged by Pega RTE control. The editor retains the source format (font style) when a text is copied.
0% found this useful