Rule Access Inconsistency - Issue in Rule CheckOut and CheckIn
Without refreshing or re-opening the rule, do check-out the rule, implement the changes and check-in the rule, the changes done by previous operator(s) will be overridden.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log as Operator-A and Operator-B in the same time.
- Check-out the same rule with both the Operators.
- Do the changes by Operator-A and check-in the rule
- Same rule changed by Operator-B and check-in the changes.
- Last changes override the other user changes.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Suggested user to add following Dynamic System Settings (DSS) to resolve the issue -
Value: true (from false to true)
Published November 5, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020