Rule is checked in on importing Excel in a decision table
Rule is checked in on importing Excel in a decision table and saving the changed value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Select the Checkout checkbox in the application ruleset
- Create a decision table and check in the rule
- Export the decision table to Excel
- Edit the value in the Excel file
- Import the edited Excel file. The value is updated directly in the table. Refresh of the rule persists the newly updated value without resaving the rule after the import of the Excel occurs.
The value is not saved on importing the Excel in the decision table. The value is saved on clicking Checkout though the Save option is not triggered.
0% found this useful