Rule delegated using Favorites rule form does not work
The new rule created, using + icon to add a new entry to Favorites rule form, appears in the Manage Change list. However, it cannot be edited when the Edit button is clicked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the instance of System-User-MyRules with a type of DelegateAG.
- Click + icon at the bottom of the rule form.
- Paste the rule to delegate in the instance handle.
- Create a title.
- Save Favorites rule.
- Log in as a user who has the access group specified for the delegated rule.
- View the Manage Change entries.
- Click Edit for the rule just added.
Submitted product enhancement request item FDBK-14445.
An enhancement request has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.