RuleNotFoundException on clicking outside of Autocomplete field
RuleNotFoundException occurs when clicking outside of the Autocomplete field.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.RuleNotFoundException: Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-MODEL' with the name '<RULE_NAME>' that applies to '<RULE_CLASS>'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Repeat Grid with a page list property which has a reference to a data class
- Configure an Autocomplete control for the property column
- Configure 'Run Data Transform' and 'Refresh this section' during onClick event
- Run the case
- Configure a string in the Autopopulate control to populate the list values which contain the configured string
- Click outside of the grid
When entering data in the Autocomplete field, a popover displays the results. If clicking outside using a mouse, focus out event triggers on both the popover close and grid row focus out. These two focus out events overlaps and an incorrect context is set on grid the row.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Configure the Autocomplete field in a different section and include that section on the grid row.
Published March 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.