RuleNotFoundException on scheduling an activity with an agent
Scheduling an activity with an agent fails with RuleNotFoundException.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.RuleNotFoundException: Failed to find a "RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY" with the name "MYACTIVITY" that applies to "MyCo-Org-MyApp-Work-MyCase" There were 20 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the application
- Configure an implementation layer and a framework layer.
- Run the flow. An activity on the implementation layer triggers another activity in the framework layer
- Schedule the framework activity with an agent
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The agent did not have access to the activity in the framework layer.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Update the Rule-Agent-Queue instance to include an access group with access to the activity in the framework layer
- Regenerate the agent schedules
Published March 29, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.