Ruleset lost with changes to FS > Operational Structure
The Financial Services' Operational Structure landing page saves its data to the Org Structure rules of Pega; Organization, Division, and Organization Unit.
These rules are unversioned. Therefore, to package or mark them for deployment, an associated ruleset is set manually. On changing the Operational Structure and saving the changes, the associated ruleset is removed from every single Org Structure rule in that model. Additionally, it states that the user made the last update, even if no changes are made. That is, the changes are not included in the packaging process and are omitted from subsequent deployments.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Records > Organization > Division or Organization Unit.
- Select one of the entries in that list.
- Modify the associated ruleset of that Division or Organization Unit and click Save.
- Navigate to Configure > Financial services > Operational structure.
- Select the Organization that includes the entry changed in Step 2. Use the 'View operating structure for' dropdown.
- Save the model. Return to find the rule that is associated with a ruleset in Step 3. The ruleset is not available. Additionally, all the Org Structure rules in that model state that they were last updated by the user even when no changes are made.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
In FSOrgChartShow activity, in Step 5 using the Java code, all the required values of the Organization Unit rule are mapped to a Clipboard page. Here, the pyRuleSetName field value is not mapped to the Clipboard page. Hence, it is passed as empty and the associated ruleset of the rules (Organization Unit, Division and Organization) is removed.
0% found this useful