"Save As" of an Operator record does not display screen properly
When a user clicks on the 'Save As' option of an Operator record, the create page only displays a short description field and an error. The page does not contain a field to enter the new Operator ID.
Error displayed on the screen:
This record has in
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an Operator record.
- Click on Save > Save As.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
The Declare Expressions were not firing to set the data needed for the create page.
Checked the System-Declare-Changes instances and found there were many missing in the environment, which resulted in other rules not opening properly either.
Perform the following local-change:
Use the resave option of the prpcUtils utility to repopulate the System-Declare-Changes instances that are stored in the pr_sys_decchg table.
Steps to run prpcUtils to resave the decision, declarative, and property rules in order to repopulate the pr_sys_decchg table.
- Back up the database.
- Modify the prpcUtils.properties file.
- Specify database connection details (lines 34-39).
- Specify rules and data schema names (lines 56 and 58).
- The resave section begins at line 260. Set these parameters:
- Run the prpcUtils utility with the resave argument. On a windows machine, execute the following command: prpcUtils.bat resave.