Search Contact not functional in Interaction Portal
The Search contact does not function in the Interaction portal.
On clicking the Enter key after entering the last name in the Search window, the system displays the results. However, on selecting the Create new contact option in another action and returning to the Search screen, the results do not display on changing the last name or on performing a search again.
Steps to Reproduce
- Modify RULE-OBJ-FLOW PEGACA-WORK-INTERACTION APPCONTACTSEARCH to associate the Create new contact local action.
- Launch the Interaction portal
- Navigate to New > Phone Call
- Enter a name in to the Last name field and press Enter. A record displays.
- Click the Local Action icon and select Create new contact.
- Click the Local Action icon and select 'Start Interaction with customer'.
- Enter a name in the Last name field and press Enter. Records do not dispaly.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published October 17, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.