Search functionality not working in Reports
When user is searching for the available values by giving search string in Select values modal window of Report definition, "No matching data was found" message is displayed always instead of desired list of values. This is happening only when a Report Definition is having exposed page level properties in the Edit filter.
No matching data was found
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a Report which is having exposed and Page level properties.
2) Now click Select value button under filters.
3) Observe the already available values getting populated in the pop window
4) Now click glass icon to search for the existing value.
5) Observe that no value is getting populated.
A defect in Pegasystems code, that is, the formation of the DB query is not proper.
0% found this useful