Search for Recent cases does not work
After logoff and login, when searching for Recent cases for an Interaction, data does not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Interaction portal.
- Create a new phone call and search with last name (for example, Parker). Select Lisa Parker.
- In the Composite view, add a task for the Interaction (note the ID for the task).
- Complete the task. Verify the Recent cases section in the 'Customer' tab.
- Log off from Designer Studio.
- Log in to Designer Studio and perform Step 1.
- Navigate to the Recent cases section. The Recent Cases does not show the Recent case.
- Search the case using the ID. Search does not work.
Since Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (CSFS) does not use the CPMOpenServiceCaseItemsByAccount section to display the Case History, the CPMOpenServiceCaseItems section is used. On the Enter key event for Case Search, the CPMOpenServiceCaseItemsByAccount is used which does not hold good for CSFS.
The CaseSearchTextForAccount section must be overridden in the CSFS layer and the section refresh on Enter key event must be updated.
Published August 15, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.