Secondary portal closes on switch back to Designer Studio
Under certain conditions, switching back to the Designer studio from a launched secondary portal causes the Designer studio to refresh and close the secondary portal.
This error is seen in the Developer Tools:
Refused to load the image 'data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src *".
(anonymous function) @ dvtoolbar_1781386813!!.js:4(anonymous function) @ dvtoolbar_1781386813!!.js:369
No error is displayed in Designer Studio.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an application Built-on PegaRULES.
- Update the Integration and Security tab to include the default policy pxDefaultAllowAll and set mode to Reject and Report
- Log out and log back into the system
- On login to the Designer Studio, open a Section rule. It can either be from the App explorer or Recents.
- Launch the CaseManager Portal
- After the CaseManager launches, switch back to the Designer Studio tab.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules There is an error handling the Content Security Policy.
This issue is scheduled to be resolved in update release Pega 7.2.1.
0% found this useful