Section is appearing as read only in repeating grid
Section is appearing as read-only when it is referenced in a repeating grid which is having edit options as 'Auto'. And same edit options should be given for the fields used in the referenced section.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create two sections.
2. Include a repeating grid in section 'A'.
3. Drag another section 'B' in the repeating grid.
4. Make edit options should be 'Auto' under presentation tab.
5. In section 'B', drag text input/ text area with edit options as 'Auto' under presentation tab.
As row editing options are given as 'None' under Operations Tab of the repeating grid, the section is appearing as read-only.
Perform the following under Operations Tab of Repeating grid Layout properties:
1) Change the Row editing options as "Inline".
2) And Inline edit mode as "Rows always editable".
Published November 15, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.