Section changes to read-only when in Dynamic Layout Group
Embedded section within a Dynamic Layout Group (DLG) changes to read-only.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section (Section A) with a repeat grid (edit mode:Inline- Click Row to edit).
- Include Section A in another section (Section B).
- Include Section B in a Dynamic Layout Group (tab). Section A fields change to read only even though the edit mode is Auto.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The issue occurred because,
- The controls that were present in the second level nesting onwards did not obey a section read-only value in the DLG.
- The When rule that governed the disabledwhen of the link was not resolved for all sections in the section include in the DLG.
Perform the following local-change:
Use the When rule in the link that is utilized in the section read-only condition instead of using the pxIsEditable flag.
0% found this useful