Select All Check box is selecting all the records in the page
Select All option did not work in repeat grid. Rows below an expanded record are not selected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure an expandable repeating grid.
- Source with page list.
- Include a check box in first column, so that the user can select one or multiple items in the grid for further processing.
- Configure Row Details option in the repeat grid using a flow action to expand row details.
- Select Select all check box.
A software use or operation error:
This is implementation fault. Refresh list and Refresh other section were configured to set values. While Refresh list action is in progress, Refersh other section is triggered. Hence, the selection is lost after expanding a record.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create a data transform, and add the following step:
2. Add an action for Select all check box as first action as shown below:
Published January 6, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.