Selected date displays incorrectly when using Date Picker
A chatbot is configured from Channel and Interfaces. A case is created in the chatbot and a Date input is selected from the chat. However, the selected date displays one day lesser in the Answer section.
If the selected date is, 14/02/2020, the date displays as 13/02/2020 in the Answer section.
This occurs on configuring the 'Allow text entry' as No in the Date configuration.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Test1 chatbot from Channels and Interfaces.
- Select a date in the Chat preview.
- Press Enter.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: Date control.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save As the pySubmitButton from the Embed-Channel-Control class to the 'Custom' ruleset.
- Configure a 'Run data transform' as the first action. The data transform takes '.pyText' as the input in the Actions tab of the 'Send' button.
- Create a new text property in 'SLAjyo' ruleset and the '.textOrig' custom ruleset.
- In the data transform, copy the input parameter value to the '.textOrig' property.
- As part of the third action in the Refresh-Other section, pass 'textOrig' for the pre-activty instead of 'pyText'.
Published July 14, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.