SimpleRadio questions are not marked Mandatory in survey
For SimpleRadio questions configured as Mandatory (required), the asterisk symbol (*) does not display in the review harness.
Steps to Reproduce
- Click 'Add Survey' at the required screen when creating a case.
- Select the Survey from the available list.
- Verify that all the mandatory questions are marked.
- Enter the responses.
- Click the 'Review' link on the toolbar.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
- SimpleQuestionRadio rule - The When rule used in the SimpleQuestionRadio section rule does not display the asterisk symbol (*) in the review harness.
- SimpleRadioButtons rule - The radio buttons are editable in the review harness as the control is customized and not auto generated. There is no code available to provide information about its behavior in the review harness.
- BuildQuestionStream rule.
Additionally, install the dependant hotfixes: HFix-22313 and HFix-27124.
Published October 24, 2017 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.