SMA is not accessible after adding truststore for PegaCHAT
System Management Application (SMA) is not fictional when including the -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore JVM argument in Websphere Server.
When connecting the configured Node in SMA, a SOAP connector error occurs.
SMA ERROR: Failed to create admin client
ADMC0016E: The system cannot create a SOAP connector to connect to host a_host at port a_port.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a temp path in WebSphere (/var/tmp/pegachat) application server.
2. Put the pegaTrustore and keystore files there generated for that server.
3. Add JVM arguments in WebSphere: -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/var/tmp/pegachat/pegaTrustore
4. Restart the application server.
5. Check the SMA and attempt to connect to the configured node.
A software use or operation error.
Websphere is using the SSL certificate and key management module to manage the SSL components.
When including the new truststore and keystore using the SSL certificate and key management, the System Management Application is functional as expected.
0% found this useful