Sorting lost on workbasket pagination
When application users sort workbasket reports by date and advance pagination, the sorting is removed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open Workbasket in Manager portal.
2. Apply sort on any of the column and navigate to next page.
3. Observe, sorting is lost.
Data page is re-loaded as per "Load Management" configuration in data page rule, thus loosing the sorted information.
There are two options for resolving the reported behavior:
1. Under the Data Page rule >Load management> uncheck the "Reload Per Interaction".
2. "Reload If older than" refresh interval to be set accordingly.
If the user wants to refresh the report by reloading data page once per interaction and retaining the sorted list at the same time, this solution won't work.
An enhancement request, FDBK-15797, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management to suggest this feature(subject to review).
0% found this useful